CEO @RecordsKeeper, Blockchain-based Record Keeping Technology, Forbes 30 Under 30 2016
About the Instructor
I am the founder & CEO at RecordsKeeper, a Blokchain-based record keeping solution for businesses & individuals.
Earlier I founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 along with pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Security Scanner on Cloud. Appvigil also offers security audit services for mobile devices and applications, and compliance of IT regulations. I was heading the team as Chief Executive Officer. Company has won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award 2014 one of the biggest award in India. Company got incubation in IIT Bombay's Business Incubator SINE in August 2013.
During Wegilant & before that, I have trained 15000+ students in 5+ years across various college campuses in India. I have also written a book on AVR Micro-controller with the name "Robotics with AVR".
I was the part of Forbes India 30 Under 30 List of 2016 in Technology space.
Have you heard of Ethereum & Smart Contracts?
Have you ever thought of writing smart contracts or your own cryptocurrencies?
Do you know smart contracts are written in Solidity Programming Language?
Being a decentralized technology it is very difficult to understand or program. To solve this problem I have developed this course to help anyone understand and learn the Solidity in few hours starting from very very basics.
In this course I will teach you everything related to Solidity to build Smart Contracts based Blockchain application on Ethereum. We will learn what:
- What is Ethereum, Smart Contracts & Blockchain?
- What is Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine?
- How to install & Setup Solidity Development Environment?
- How to write first basic smart contracts?
- Data types, control structure, functions, inheritance, mathematical operations, etc.
- How to deploy & test smart contracts in Solidity?
- Building 2 Applications
- Voting Ballot on Blockchain
- FundRaiser Application
This course will enable you to build any kind of Blockchain application on Ethereum using Solidity which is most common language for writing Ethereum Blockchain.
- Setting up Development Environment
- Basics of Solidity by Example (A New Cryptocurrency Smart Contract)
- Layout of the Solidity Smart Contracts
- Value types & Data Types
- Units in Solidity - Ether & Date Time Units FREE
- Global Variables & Functions in Solidity
- Operators (Arithmetic, Logical & Bitwise Operators)
- Control Structures (if-else, do-while, for etc.)
- Scoping of Variables in Solidity
- Inputs & Outputs in Functions
- Function Calls (How to make function calls)
- Function Modifiers (Unique feature)
- Fallback Function
- Abstract Contract (Interface in Solidity)
- Exceptions (User & Automatic Exceptions)
- New Keyword for Contract Creation
- Inheritance in Solidity
- Importing Smart Contracts & Compiling .sol file with solc
- Events & Logging
- Full Example: CrowdFunder Smart Contracts
- Full Example: Voting Ballot Smart Contract