Certified Bitcoin Professional | Teaching 20,000+ Students
About the Instructor
Hello! I’m Ravinder - a Certified Bitcoin Professional.
I’ve been involved in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space since 2013, and I’ve seen it grow tremendously. However there’s still one thing lacking, and that’s structured education. So I’ve taken it upon myself to help you get all the knowledge you need in one place!
Initially I started out by teaching live classes which then lead to the creation of B21 Block, where along with a team of co-instructors the goal is to bring high quality, engaging and practical Cryptocurrency and Blockchain education online.
So whatever stage you’re at on your Cryptocurrency and Blockchain journey, let me be your helpful guide to navigate Cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain successfully.
The Complete Bitcoin Course: Get .001 Bitcoin In Your Wallet - is the only online course that lets you learn about Bitcoin right from the grassroots level, to actually getting involved with it by getting some Bitcoin of your own.
More About The Complete Bitcoin Course
You will be gaining a whole host of practical experience with Bitcoin, as well as theoretical within this course, and that’s going to start from the very first section. So you’ll be jumping straight into the deep end within the first part of this course.
Why Should You Get Involved With Bitcoin?
1. Bitcoin has become a global phenomenon in the short time it has been around, it serves many purposes with the main one being it is a currency that isn’t issued by any central governing body.
2. Bitcoin is an alternative investment which offers exponential returns, however the markets are volatile. It has a distinct advantage over other markets, that being it’s a 24/7 liquid marketplace.
3. By getting involved with Bitcoin you’re joining an ever growing ecosystem, which is at the cutting edge of technology. Remember Bitcoin can be used as both a currency, and an investment.
What’s Holding You Back?
Just to put it out there, by the end of this course you will have a full theoretical and practical understanding of Bitcoin. This is the only course on Udemy that lets you learn about Bitcoin right from the grassroots level, to actually getting involved with it by getting some Bitcoin of your own. You can be assured you’ll have access to me throughout the course on-demand, as well as that I am a Certified Bitcoin Professional hence can answer any questions you have clearly.
I just want you to be aware that as the Bitcoin ecosystem evolves, so will this course. This course will give you so much ROI, as once you enroll it’ll always stay updated.
Remember, you’ll gain lifetime access to this course which includes all future updates free of charge, and there’s a 30 day money back guarantee with no questions asked.
Nothing Is Holding You Back From Joining The Bitcoin Ecosystem!
Go ahead, and click that ‘take this course’ button! Grab this totally risk free opportunity to join the Bitcoin ecosystem. I will see you inside the course!
- Why Should You Enroll On This Complete Bitcoin Course? FREE
- Here Is Your Introduction To This Complete Bitcoin Course FREE
- Let Me Give You A General Overview Of How Bitcoin Works Before Delving Deeper FREE
- These Characteristics Are What Makes Bitcoin So Unique As A Currency
- Bitcoin Can Be Divided Into Smaller Pieces, Here Are A Few Examples
- Satoshi Nakamoto Is Allegedly The Creator Of Bitcoin, So Let’s Discuss Him More
- Let Me Highlight The Range Of Bitcoin Wallets You Can Create And Own Here
- This Is Your Bitcoin Glossary Which Has Over 100 Bitcoin Terms Described
- ASSIGNMENT 1 - Before Moving Any Further You Must Create Your Very Own Bitcoin Wallet
- So As Of Today, What Bitcoin Related Opportunities Currently Present Themselves To You
- The First And Most Simplest Way To Be Involved With Bitcoin Is As A User Of The Cryptocurrency
- The Second Way To Be Involved With Bitcoin Is As An Educator Of The Cryptocurrency
- Marketing Bitcoin Online And Offline Is The Third Way To Be Involved With Bitcoin
- Ever Heard Of A Faucet? Well That’s The Fourth Way You Can Get Involved With Bitcoin
- The Fifth Way To Get Involved With Bitcoin Is As A Miner, Which Is A Very Important Role
- You Can Also Become A Bitcoin Investor, And Profit From The Volatility
- ASSIGNMENT 2 - Now My Question Is, What Role Will You Be Playing In The Bitcoin Ecosystem?
- Bitcoin Is Cited As Being Open Source Software, Let Me Explain What That Actually Is
- If You’ve Ever Wondered What Cryptography Is Let Me Break It Down For You
- Let Me Explain What Makes Bitcoin A Decentralized P2P Network Over A Centralized One
- I Want To Introduce You To A Relatively New Term While You’re Here And It’s Smart Contracts
- I’m Sure You’ve Heard That Bitcoin Is Anonymous, But Just How Anonymous Is It
- Let’s Now Experience The Blockchain Together And Go Over Why It’s So Crucial
- If You’re Interested In Reading The Bitcoin Whitepaper It Can Be Accessed Here
- The Technical Elements Of Bitcoin
- When You Want To Spend Bitcoins Online, This Is How The Transaction Works
- You Can Buy Bitcoins At Any Of These Recommended Places Online Very Easily
- If You Want To Buy Bitcoins With PayPal, Let Me Show You How To Do That Here
- ASSIGNMENT 3 - I Want You To Start Using This Bitcoin Faucet To Get Your First Pieces Of Bitcoin
- Is Bitcoin Actually Used In Day To Day Transactions, Or Just For Investment Purposes
- Bitcoin Is Often Referred To As The Digital Gold, But Just How Similar Is To Gold
- Why Is There A Huge Shift To People Seeing Bitcoin As Safer Than Traditional Currencies?
- Here Is Where The Trust Is Placed With Traditional Currencies, And With Bitcoin
- Bitcoin VS Traditional Currencies
- Let’s Ease Ourselves Into Bitcoin Mining With This Introduction To It
- These Are The Different Types Of Bitcoin Mining Hardware You Need To Be Aware Of
- The Bitcoin Block Halving In 2016 Had An Impact On Miners, Lets Discuss What Impact
- Here’s A Big Mining Debate, Should You Mine Bitcoins Solo Or In A Mining Pool?
- What About Joining A Cloud Mining Provider To Start Mining Bitcoins?
- ASSIGNMENT 4 - Let Me Show You How To Mine Bitcoins From Your Very Own Computer At Home
- Let Me Explain Why Stores Accept Bitcoin, Because It’s Not For Financial Gain
- If You Buy Off Amazon, How Would You Like To Save Money By Spending Bitcoins
- If You’re A Keen eBay User, You Can Use The Bitcoin Alternative And Grab A Bargain
- Here’s A Way To Find Hundreds, And Thousands Of Other Sites That Accept Bitcoin
- How To Spend Bitcoins Online
- This Is The Process You Will Go Through When You Sell Your Bitcoins Online
- You Can Profit From Selling Your Bitcoins But It All Depends On When You Sell
- If You Choose To Sell Your Bitcoin In Person Then This Is How To Do Just That
- I Want To Show You Here How To Sell Your Bitcoins On Exchanges Which Is A Popular Method
- You Can Also Sell Your Bitcoins Through Peer To Peer Trading Which Is A Method On The Rise
- How To Sell Your Bitcoins
- This Is An Overview Of The Blockchain Which Is Crucial To Bitcoin
- Lets Go In Depth Into How The Blockchain Operates With Bitcoin
- Want To Bring Your Bitcoins Into The Real World, Now You Can
- Bring Your Bitcoins Into The Real World By Following These Instructions
- When You Buy With Bitcoin, This Is How The Transaction Works
- Enough With Buying Bitcoins, Lets See Where You Can Spend Them
- These Are The Online Businesses That Are Embracing Bitcoin
- If You Are Going Travelling, Then Bitcoin Will Be Your Best Buddy
- Buying A Birthday Present? How About Giving Them A Bitcoin Gift Card
- This Is What You Need To Follow To Accept Bitcoin As A Payment Option
- What's Your Hash Rate? Let’s Go Over It So You Have An Understanding
- How To Accurately Calculate The Profitability Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
- Lets Compare Bitcoin And Litecoin And See Where The Differences Are
- Interview With Brian Hoffman of OpenBazaar
- Interview With Elyse Petersen of TeaLet
- Interview With Jonathan Chester of BitWage
- Interview With Nubis Bruno of BitEx
- Interview With Vadim Telyatnikov of AlphaPoint