- 52 Videos
- 6.5 hrs
This course is for anyone who is looking for end-to-end course in Blockchain ie. from Basics till the advanced. This course alone is sufficient to implement the Private powerful Blockchain for building any SaaS-based application in Cloud.
This course has been divided into five sections:
- Blockchain Basics
- MultiChain & AWS - Building Proof-Of-Existence using MultiChain in AWS
- Ethereum & BaaS - Introduction to Ethereum, Smart Contracts & Microsoft Azure's Blockchain-as-a-Service
- Setting up Private Ethereum Blockchain Consortium in Azure Cloud
- Setting up Private Ethereum Blockchain Consortium in AWS Cloud
In Section 1, we will learn about Blockchain Technology, Its basics & fundamental principals.
In Section 2, we will lear about MultiChain. We we will then use the MultiChain to implement a tool called ProofOfExistence.org which will let anyone publish a cryptographic proof-of-existence of a file in Blockchain's immutable storage. We will learn
- What is MultiChain & How it works?
- How to setup & connect to Blockchain in AWS
- How to setup the first node
- How to setup second node & connect it to first one
- How to start the genesis block
- How to enable private mining using other nodes in the network
- How to Transact Native Assets,
- How to enable & control the mining,
- How to Install multi chain explorer & MultiChain web demo.
- How to build proofofexistence.org in your own server.
Our Development Stack for proofofexistence.org will be:
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 in AWS EC2
- Web Server: Apache
- Server Side: PHP for server side code, Slim (PHP Micro framework for APIs development), Composer
- Blockchain: MultiChain (Open Platform for Private Blockchain)
- Client side: jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
In Section 3, We will learn what is Ethereum, Smart Contracts & Blockchain-as-a-Service by Microsoft Azure. Here we will also understand the types of Blockchain offered by Azure on their platform.
In Section 4, we will setup a Private Ethereum Blockchain consortium in Azure using BaaS (Blockchain-as-a-Service) & then test out the ether transfer locally using a chrome extension.
In Section 5, we will setup a Custom Private Ethereum Blockchain consortium in AWS Cloud on Ubuntu Servers & then test out the ether transfer locally using a chrome extension.
- Pratap Yeragudipati, 5 Star: Good Overview about MultiChain and installing on AWS. It was really easy the way the instructor had explained.
- Karim Zein, 5 Star: Good learning in short time. Worth investing.
- Sandeep Sharma, 5 Star: Amazing to see the crisp videos on Blockchain & MultiChain.
This course is for you if you are:
- Entrepreneurs Looking To Understand The Practical Usage Of The Blockchain.
- Employees Working On Blockchain Based Projects In Their Company.
- Any Individual Who Is Interested In Blockchain Technology.
- Students Working On Blockchain Based Projects.
- Lecturers Looking To Teach Blockchain Based Courses.
- Product managers to decide if they must adopt the Blockchain
What you must know before starting this course:
- Basics of Computers
- Basics of Programming
- Ideally You Should Have Grassroots Skills Of Apache, PHP & jQuery.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Be Able To Work With Blockchain Technology On A Practical Level.
- Build A Real Life Tool Based Upon The Blockchain.
- Create, connect & use your own personal Bitcoin-based Blockchain in AWS.
- You will also learn how to work with MultiChain & it's Stream Features.
- You can use this knowledge to create your own Blockchain Applications using your own Imaginations.
If you want to know the application aspects of Blockchain then this course is for you.
I am the founder & CEO at RecordsKeeper, a Blokchain-based record keeping solution for businesses & individuals.
Earlier I founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 along with pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Security Scanner on Cloud. Appvigil also offers security audit services for mobile devices and applications, and compliance of IT regulations. I was heading the team as Chief Executive Officer. Company has won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award 2014 one of the biggest award in India. Company got incubation in IIT Bombay's Business Incubator SINE in August 2013.
During Wegilant & before that, I have trained 15000+ students in 5+ years across various college campuses in India. I have also written a book on AVR Micro-controller with the name "Robotics with AVR".
I was the part of Forbes India 30 Under 30 List of 2016 in Technology space.