- 16 Videos
- 3.0 hrs
Microsoft has recently launched BaaS (Blockchain-as-a-Service) for developers to build DApp (Decentralized Applications) quickly. So now rather than setting up your own Blockchain manually on Azure platform you can just launch the Blockchain with a few clicks.
This course will help you understand & learn:
- What is Ethereum & It's related terms
- What is Blockchain & how it powers the Ethereum
- What is BaaS exactly, how it can help you building decentralized apps faster.
- We will also talk about different types of Blockchains available in Azure.
- We will then launch the Ethereum Consortium Blockchain in Azure & test the ether transfer feature.
This course is for you if you are:
- Entrepreneurs Looking To Understand The Practical Usage Of The Blockchain.
- Employees Working On Blockchain Based Projects In Their Company.
- Any Individual Who Is Interested In Blockchain Technology.
- Students Working On Blockchain Based Projects.
- Lecturers Looking To Teach Blockchain Based Courses.
- Product managers to decide if they must adopt the Blockchain
What you must know before starting this course:
- Basics of Computers
- Basics of Microsoft Azure
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Be Able To Work With Blockchain Technology On A Practical Level in Azure.
- Build a fundamental understanding of BaaS (Blockchain-as-a-Service)
- Create, connect & use your own personal Ethereum-based Blockchain in Azure.
- You can use this knowledge to create your own Blockchain Applications using your own Imaginations.
After this course you will fully understand what BaaS is & why Microsoft has chosen Ethereum platform to setup the Blockchain quickly.
This course is the best course for you if you don't want to waste your time as well as money on other platform and are very comfortable with Azure.
I am the founder & CEO at RecordsKeeper, a Blokchain-based record keeping solution for businesses & individuals.
Earlier I founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 along with pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Security Scanner on Cloud. Appvigil also offers security audit services for mobile devices and applications, and compliance of IT regulations. I was heading the team as Chief Executive Officer. Company has won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award 2014 one of the biggest award in India. Company got incubation in IIT Bombay's Business Incubator SINE in August 2013.
During Wegilant & before that, I have trained 15000+ students in 5+ years across various college campuses in India. I have also written a book on AVR Micro-controller with the name "Robotics with AVR".
I was the part of Forbes India 30 Under 30 List of 2016 in Technology space.