CEO @RecordsKeeper, Blockchain-based Record Keeping Technology, Forbes 30 Under 30 2016
About the Instructor
I am the founder & CEO at RecordsKeeper, a Blokchain-based record keeping solution for businesses & individuals.
Earlier I founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 along with pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Security Scanner on Cloud. Appvigil also offers security audit services for mobile devices and applications, and compliance of IT regulations. I was heading the team as Chief Executive Officer. Company has won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award 2014 one of the biggest award in India. Company got incubation in IIT Bombay's Business Incubator SINE in August 2013.
During Wegilant & before that, I have trained 15000+ students in 5+ years across various college campuses in India. I have also written a book on AVR Micro-controller with the name "Robotics with AVR".
I was the part of Forbes India 30 Under 30 List of 2016 in Technology space.
Do you have a business Idea but all the Investors turned you down?
Are you running a startup and looking to raise fund?
How about raising a funding from people all over the globe?
Well, many startups in the world are turning their business ideas into a funded business through crowd sale. Cryptocurrencies provide you the best way to crowd fund you business idea while keeping the funders safe. In this course I will teach you how to build a crowd sale or crowd fund application (aka Initial Coin Offering) on top of Ethereum Blockchain.
In this course I will show you a step by step process of creating a Crowd sale application.
- We will first setup the Mist Wallet
- Then we will setup or code editor
- Then we will start writing the code and take you from smallest application to the full application.
At the end of this course you will be able to launch your own ICO application in Ethereum and also extend it as per your need.
- Setting up Development Environment
- All Code (.sol files) by Stages, Complete Project & Supporting PDF Files
- Creating Token For Crowd Sale - Part 1 FREE
- Creating Token For Crowd Sale - Part 2
- Creating Basic Crowd Sale Application - Part 1
- Creating Basic Crowd Sale Application - Part 2
- Writing Contribute Function in Crowd Sale Application
- Writing Refund Function (In case funding fail)
- Writing Funding Status Check & Payout Function
- Executing the Crowd Sale App - Part 1
- Executing the Crowd Sale App - Part 2