Certified Bitcoin Professional | Teaching 20,000+ Students
About the Instructor
Hello! I’m Ravinder - a Certified Bitcoin Professional.
I’ve been involved in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space since 2013, and I’ve seen it grow tremendously. However there’s still one thing lacking, and that’s structured education. So I’ve taken it upon myself to help you get all the knowledge you need in one place!
Initially I started out by teaching live classes which then lead to the creation of B21 Block, where along with a team of co-instructors the goal is to bring high quality, engaging and practical Cryptocurrency and Blockchain education online.
So whatever stage you’re at on your Cryptocurrency and Blockchain journey, let me be your helpful guide to navigate Cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain successfully.
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 4 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Who Is This Course Targeted Towards?
Have you heard the term Smart Contracts?
How about hearing about Blockchains recently?
Maybe you’ve been hearing about Decentralised Blockchain Apps?
Whatever your motivation to start on your journey with developing decentralised Blockchain apps, you’ve come to the right place to get started on it.
Ethereum Developer: Build A Decentralised Blockchain App, is a comprehensive course on building a decentralised blockchain application.
It’s the one place with everything you need to get started with developing decentralised Blockchain apps through the path of least resistance, and become an early adopter who has the chance to experience its rise in popularity.
This is an effective and practical course that will take you from zero knowledge on developing decentralised Blockchain apps, to become an active early adopter who can develop an Ethereum based Blockchain app.
While there are plenty of guides scattered around the web, it’s hard to find a focused Ethereum Developer video course like this one that is updated regularly, and on top of that is instructed by two instructor who have a great understanding of this world.
Nothing is kept a secret. We take you through step by step on how to build a decentralised Blockchain app. On top of that you’ll have access to us on-demand through the course discussion board should you encounter any issues.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to become an early adopter of the emerging decentralised Blockchain apps market. So if you’ve heard about decentralised Blockchain apps but have yet to get involved, you’re in the right place to jump in.
- Here Is The Ecosystem Ethereum Comprised Of DApps And DAOs
- Lets Discuss What Mist Is As Well As How It Works
- You Must Be Made Aware Of What Ether And Accounts Are
- Here’s How To Compile, Deploy And Instantiate Contracts FREE
- Lets Get Started With Configuring, Running & Working With The Go Ethereum Client
- We Want To Now Cover Account Management And Mining
- It’s Time To Understand The Different Phases Of Contract Deployment FREE
- We’re Now Going To Show You How To Interact With A Contract Once Its Deployed
- So Now You’re Going To See The Exact Setup Process For A Private Network
- Assignment #1 - Understand Ethereums Basics To Get Started With It
- Lets Kick This Lecture Off With Explaining The DApp We’re Going To Create
- Here Are Contract Classes, Functions And Conditionals Explained
- We Must Now Cover Inheritance And Abstract Contracts
- You Must Understand Libraries So Lets Jump Into It FREE
- Types, Arrays, Structs and Mappings Are Something You Must Understand
- Lets Now Jump Into Global Variables
- Learn More About How Debugging Works With Us Here
- Assignment #2 - We Will Now Move Onto Covering All Aspects Of Solidity With You
- Here’s Your Introduction And Setup Instructions For Ethereum IDE
- Here’s Your Introduction And Setup Instructions For Truffle
- Lets Now Show You The Communication Between Contracts and Websites
- We Must Now Adapt Truffle And Ether Camp’s Default Behaviour
- Lets Run Functional Tests In Ether Camp Testing Reference And Truffle
- You Can Also Manually Test Contracts As Shown Here
- Lets Now Cover Web3 And Communication From HTML pages
- It’s Time To Integrate Web3 And Angular.js
- Assignment #3 - In This Section We’re Moving Onto Ethereum IDE, Web3 & Truffle
- Lets Now Work On Setting Up An Enviornment For Our App
- We Will Now Setup Test Cases For Our App
- Lets Define The Pages We Need For Example An Index Page
- Let Me Show You How To List The Users Transactions
- Here Is How To React To Events In Our App
- Assignment #4: It’s Time To Move Onto The Implementation Of Web3 & Truffle