CEO @RecordsKeeper, Blockchain-based Record Keeping Technology, Forbes 30 Under 30 2016
About the Instructor
I am the founder & CEO at RecordsKeeper, a Blokchain-based record keeping solution for businesses & individuals.
Earlier I founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 along with pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Security Scanner on Cloud. Appvigil also offers security audit services for mobile devices and applications, and compliance of IT regulations. I was heading the team as Chief Executive Officer. Company has won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award 2014 one of the biggest award in India. Company got incubation in IIT Bombay's Business Incubator SINE in August 2013.
During Wegilant & before that, I have trained 15000+ students in 5+ years across various college campuses in India. I have also written a book on AVR Micro-controller with the name "Robotics with AVR".
I was the part of Forbes India 30 Under 30 List of 2016 in Technology space.
Blockchain is changing the way we are doing our business & using the available services. In this course I will teach you about the keywords used in Blockchain conversation. I will make you aware of what terms people use & what they exactly mean. This will be a quick, short & precise course without wasting your time in talking about something which you never wanna know.
Here we will talk about (2-3 minutes each):
- Smart Contract
- Decentralized Ledger
- Public Ledger
- Private Ledger
- Peer-to-peer network
- Centralized storage
- Solidity (Language for writing Smart Contracts)
- Use cases of Blockchain
- Genesis Block
- Merkel Root
- Signing a Transaction
- Hard Fork
- Blockchain Attacks
- 51% Attack & Eclipse Attack
- Blockchain Explorer
- Public & Private Key (PKI Infrastructure)
- Symmetric Key
So Hop of to this amazing quick & super fast learning of Blockchain & quickly become a person who knows the basics of Blockchain.
What are the requirements?
- Must have desire to learn & understand what is Blockchain
- Must be aware of Internet & Basic Computer Terminology
What am I going to get from this course?
- Talk confidently with Blockchain experts
- Understand Blockchain & its key use cases
- Present basics of Blockchain to anyone
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in learning what is Blockchain
- Anyone interested in understanding key Jargons in Blockchain space
- Anyone interested in exploring what can be implemented with Blockchain