Award-Winning, Certified Instructor on Blockchain, Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency
About the Instructor
George Levy is Managing Editor for Blockchain Informer and an Instructor on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency at Blockchain Institute of Technology (BIT.)
An award-winning digital entrepreneur with over 20 years of professional experience working with Internet and digital technology, George Levy is on a mission to spread and grow the impact of Blockchain technology across the globe.
George was a co-founder for Yupi.com, an Internet portal acquired by Microsoft corporation to become part of MSN. He is a former Regional Manager for Microsoft Corporation and Vice President of the World Business Forum (WOBI).
You can find me online at:
Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
Don't waste any further time and quickly get a firm grasp of Blockchain and Bitcoin by enrolling in this course.
- Are you looking for a quick and easy way to understand how Blockchain and Bitcoin work?
- Do you want to learn what Blockchain and Bitcoin are all about?
- Do you need to learn the key concepts and vocabulary around Blockchain and Bitcoin?
This Blockchain and Bitcoin fundamentals course will get you started on your path to Blockchain and Bitcoin mastery.
You'll learn the key aspects around Blockchain and Bitcoin, including:
• What is a Blockchain?
• What is Bitcoin?
• How Blockchain and Bitcoin are related, and why it is so important to know the relation.
• Common misconceptions about Blockchain and Bitcoin.
• How to get started with Bitcoin.
I have included a downloadable and printable PDF Glossary including over 100 of the most important Blockchain and Bitcoin terms, so you can have the essential concepts and language available with you whenever you may need them.
This course will help you quickly master the most important ideas and topics in Blockchain and Bitcoin.
I look forward to seeing you inside!
- What is a Blockchain?
- What is Bitcoin?
- The Role of Bitcoin Miners
- Demo: Hash Functions
- Demo: Block Hashes
- Demo: How Block Hashes Work in a Blockchain
- Key Concepts in Bitcoin.
- The Value of Blockchain FREE
- The Value of Blockchain: Cryptocurrency
- The Value of Blockchain: Digital Tokens
- The Value of Blockchain: Smart Contracts
- The Value of Blockchain: The Birth of Smart Contracts
- The Value of Blockchain: DAOs and DACs
- Limitations of Blockchain Technology
- Common Misconceptions FREE
- What sets the price of a bitcoin?
- Getting Started with Bitcoin
- Choose Your Bitcoin Wallet
- Sending and Receiving bitcoins
- Valuable Bitcoin Links
- Review and Valuable Blockchain Free Resources